Wednesday, September 30, 2009

KS maliee ~~

I was in KS last week. Attended the Young Adult Champ. I think I had great time there, friends, foods, homestay, Mr Putut, dinner, sermons, and God's touch.. HE's awesome ;)
Sebelum bertolak ;)
The 1st day we're there, I felt, nervous or maybe excited .. hahah..It's been a long long time I don't attend any Malay Champ, Conferences or something like that. I attended the English one only. And yes, after these all years, I attended this conference. The theme of the conference is 'Ku Temukan DIA'. 'DIA' refers to GOD but at the same time the champ also gave the attender to 'cari' and 'temukan dia' (d dengan huruf kecil). I was staying in YY's house, one of my bestpals.
Owh, when the makan time, dinner, I saw Mr Putut. I tried to hide myself. Pura-pura tak kenal. Owh yah, I have my own reason why I act like that. The sermon that night more to explaining what is the purpose we were there.

The 2nd day..1st session was the session that I was waiting for, Berdua lebih baik (dan bertiga itu salah).. What a good sermons. But, yesh that sermon was not really into me .. The second session, REHAB Session .. OMG, I can't stop crying eventhough the sermon still have a long way to finish .. What the hell is going on? It's really touched me ! GOD, YOU're really there ! After the pray and the dignification session .. I'm so 'lemas' no energy at all .. But thanks GOD, I feel good ..

That evening we went to fishing .. What a good moments! Fun! I can't stop laugh .. U can see our fishing moments in my facebook ;) .. All my friends really, great !
Fishing time ..

The second nite ;) .. Hahah, DINNER ! I can't find my name in the tables so I asked Un Arun about it .. But because my friend offered me a seat, then I join them .. And out of the blue, Mr Putut was in that table!! haha. Me? yesh excited.. fun what .. ok ok, I didn't tell about him yet .. he is my good pals, came from LD, 22 years old, cute, Dusun, speaks Malay, loving, good singer, and good musician .. This sure can use in ur assigment .. ahaks. And honestly, I like him ;) .. Tapi setakat tu jak larh ..


The last day, I really feel great !! skip skip skip .. I don't feel like I want to right it down here .. So I write about that nite.. The last nite.. I was in dinner table with my friends from IAC while Mr Putut was in the opposite table of mine.. haha . But I don't really care about him because I was enjoying my food and my friends .. So havoc ! Thanks for the foods !! banyak sangat + weird food (I named it) until my stomach so senak .. Oh yah, my elderly sister also came with Mommy Daddy (Kak Ly's parents, our adopted family), Kak Ly and her BF.. I sempat jumpa Mr Putut for a bit talked .. for some reasons, yupss for our unfinished thing .. And thats end that nite .. I'm going to miss him ..

(Kak Ly,MOmmy,Kak Long N IVY DA'FUNKY)

We went back to Sandakan that night .. I'm so tired !
Ready to go home!!







msg ~ sorry byk kesalahan grammar .. sya sleepy dan tak berniat nak edit later ..

No comments: