Friday, October 2, 2009

Single Poor Smile

It's just a simple story, real story that happen in my life.
One day in my practical period, not a good day.. Really bad.. Patient merungut, sampel darah hilang, so upsitedown bcuz most of the staffs was going to attended others confrences, on leave and only a few MLT to handle the lab. So terrible!
That evening, I went back to home with a bad bad bad feeling! In the bus, nobody was smiling, they only had their banana face and no peace. The atmosphere was really bad.
Kriingggg
! Owh someone pushed the button and desire to stop.. ok ok.. It was a selekeh man, work in some construction I tot. A bit dirty and so comot. I don't know what they call it..
Ok
lepas tu, pakcik tadi bayar tambang dekat driver bus tu. I keep looking at him, bcuz tak ada pemandangan lain nak tengok. I saw his face, with the comot selekeh and whatever, he SMILED to the driver.
Oh my, so sudden, my pressure and my bad bad feeling disappeared. My feeling like, cool, tenang, and no more stress. Dan so sudden I tak rasa bad, seriously, I really feel peaceful ;) ..
Just a simple poor smile became my therapy.. Since that day, no matter how bad my day was, I tried hard to give a lil' simple smile to others so then I can cheer up their day ;)

Remember this one ~ Just A Smile On Your Face Make The World A Better Place To Stay !

No comments: