Monday, September 14, 2009

Fine Fina ;)

Fine Fina... I've been thinkin' 'bout my next post while I was reading Fina's blog .. (Fina, if you decide to kick me now, pls do that after u baca entri I ney) ...
Yes!! mcm yg awak fikir ... I'm your silent reader ... and for sure, your fan !!

Anyways, introduce her as Fina or Hasnie Falina ... But I call her Nana .. She's my friend .. Good friend I tot .. I knew her during my high school, form 3 .. Then we went to the same class, form 4, di mana hanya terdapat 5 orang gadis-gadis canteq and 11 boys yang mengjengkelkan !! hahaha ...

Fina is lovely ... lembut orang nya ... but inside, berapi ;) .. seriously, I like her attitude ... Other girls in our class also the lovely one :) .. Me the only girl that loud, crazy and suka gaduh dgn budak-budak lelaki kat kelas tu !! hahah .. But I like it ;) ..

Reading Fina's blog, http://sufilara.blogspot.com , makes me wow ! She's never change .. Still the one that, erm, linguistics, pure, true, honest, and (Fina, sorry for the words) a bit laser .. Yesh, she's NANA ! Her words, her thought, her idea and so on .. in silent also, encouraged me sometimes .. Thanks Fina ;) ..

Honestly, Me a bit hate to update my blog eventhough I have a lot of time yg kena bazir with other activities yg memenatkan ! Or maybe I have no story to share, hahaha. But yet, I love to read others blog .. careful, maybe your blog is one of my 'list-to-read' ..

But still I like Fina's blog, howcome you didn't write something 'bout me ;) .. No no no, I'm jokin' ;) .. My blog, yesh I know, no need to mention it, tekiu ! Boring ! Hanya beberapa entri saja yg _______ (a) boring (b) boring (c) boring .. pilih antara 1 .. hahaha .. But I will try hard to make it more unbored! haha.. Maaf, unbored teda dalam kamus .. If only I can change this blog to her blog, I WILL DO IT ! And make you guys unbored ;) ..

Me always speechless when I start write something on my blog, just like now .. huh ! .. Why I can't be like my high school moment yg penuh dgn kata-kata semasa membuat karangan Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Malaysia? .. I bengong sendiri .. So again, my new post is my next bored post .. pls enjoy it, pls pls ..

I named this post 'FINE FINA' just to remind me, update more often my own blog ;) and to remember her ;p .. Oh yess, this is Fina yang saya umpat di atas ..







P/s ~ Nana, I miss you ;)

No comments: