Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I'm Drained

It's been 3 years, 7 months, 21 days since my  marriage day. Yes, I'm Survived :).
Thanks GOD for the moments. It's not easy, especially when people asked about Baby.
Honestly, I really want a baby. Pls GOD. Will you?
When people said, like this and that. Eat this medicine and that herbs. Go to that hospital and bla bla bla. Lost your weight so whatsoeva! They don't even ask about my feeling. I don't even eat my food for few days, cause I worried I'll get some fat! Took a lot of medicines. Reviews. And I don't lie when I said, I cried everytime I back from hospital. Trust me, It's not easy. 
It's not easy when you cried yourself to sleep alone everynight.
It's not easy when you watch your friend's kids running around.
It's not easy.
Now, I'm getting drain. Slowly. And slowly. 

msg. I might be empty soon
msgg. I might be alone forever.
msggg. I'm drained.

No comments: