Saturday, September 10, 2016

C A T U R D A Y Y

I'm not in a good mood. Don't ask. 
But It's good to be home, with kitties! Caturdayyy! 
Today, Mimi and Bodeng became my babies. Kena manja dan kena cium ketat-ketat.  I love cat so much, now yesh, about 3 years ody. And will continue to love them! 
I love dog also but maybe 1 day. 
I'm watching NCIS, do you know how much I love this series? I'm in love with the characters, so much I can tell. 
And I think, my Bodeng also loves it. Ahaks.
I'm bored, a bit. Just watched TV all day, read comics. No msg😭. Because he still at Kampung, and I miss him so much. 
And pls do msg me soon. 
I'm starving. Yes, starving. I haven't taken my food. And not really want to eat rice. I just ate biscuits and ramen. Haha. So me. 

So because today is Caturdayy, so I wish everyone that love cat have a good Caturdayy. 
Cause when the Sabbath day comes to the end, we have to work hard again! 

Anyway, H A V E A N I C E A N D S A F E D A Y!


Love is in the air!

Msg ~ I'm in love, but nobody cares... 

No comments: