I was crying when I walked in the rain last night .. Feel frustrated and down .. And I don't know what to do .. And got fever today .. I love to walk in the rain when I feel down and uncool .. Not only that, I love to take shower while feel upset .. Go to the swimming pool when feel bored .. And go to the sea when I feel blue .. I love water so much .. cuz, when I in the water, nobody knows I'm crying ..
Listen to the Kelly Clarkson's song - Already Gone .. 'When we take this road, someone have to go' .. I know that you'll never let me go but honestly, I need to go .. She's fully yours .. I'm nothing ..
I love you enough to let you go .. The only sacrifice that I can do for you ..
Yes, when I talked to you thru hp last night, I was crying .. Pretending I got flu, but yet, you heard the song .. Yes, I'm NOT OK! I don't want to lost you .. Badly won't it .. But we're know it .. I'm the right person have to go ..
What is the good path for me now? Can someone show me?
God, what my reason? What my purpose?
msg ~ if u read this, I just want you to know .. I miss you so much ..
.
No comments:
Post a Comment