I really have no idea why recently I just talked about car, driving, drifter, speed and something like that ..
I don't know how to drive a car .. I had tried it before, and yeah .. a bit bad I thought .. n I dun know if I can be the best drifter .. haha ... or at least a good driver .. we'll see .. But for sure, I love speed .. My lovely dad and my lovely brother are a good high speed driver ! I just love it ..
I like Rihanna's song ~ Shut Up and Drive >> Baby you got the key, now shut up and drive !
Avril Lavigne ~ Hot >> I wanna drive you into the corner n kiss you without a sound !
Yay .. why? My Yukiteru also a good drifter I thought ! Betul kaito Yuki?
But but but .. this one is real .. I like the way LAVENDER drives in his car .. It's cool !
Also in my FB .. Talk 'bout drifter and driver ! OMG.. I'm not the best drifter, not even a good driver .. But I keep talking about it .. Heck what !
Haha .. I want the best-ever drifter ...Cuz I'm the fined-tune supersonic speed machine !
Msg~ Annoying post!! teda 2x buhh ..
No comments:
Post a Comment