Monday, March 23, 2015

There is...

There is a time that I hate you so much!
Put you in the bottle and leave it on the not-so-nice beach.
End up your light. So no more words from you.

There is a time that I really want to punch your face!
'till it bleeding, and keep bleeding, and bleeding
so you'll never have to be here in this very moment

There is a time when I really want to shout!
How stupid you are, How jerk you really are.
So you'll turn you head to another path, and go away.

There is a time when I badly want to say!
Go to HELL human!. No! You should go now.
So I can hear no more, I can see no more, you!. 

There is a time when I want to pack my stuffs up.
And run away. Run from yourself.
Run from the reality. To be with myself.

YES, I MEAN IT!

But there's always a time that I just keep silent. 
No words, No songs. I just say no sentences. 
I keep everything inside. I keep everything silent.
Remain.
I won't complain. Even for a words. NO.
and I will never complain.
Cause I afraid You'll be walking away from me.
And leave me out of breath.

Cause I have decided to be with you.
And I will never regret it.


msg~ always be my Amano!.

No comments: