I am so sorryyy to hear! Ohmaiii..
"What happen?" ... This is the first thing I've been thinking while I heard about the plane.
I am so sad.
A few minutes after I heard the news,
My friends and I bend on our knees and prey.
It's not a good thing. I dare to tell you!
I was, like, shouting and crying in my pray.
God, forgive us.
It's really hurt. I keep asking, why. Why. Why.
and still I have no answer. Still.
That night, I sent a msg to my dad, told him about what I feel.
After 30 minutes later, he reply my msg.
Wrote: Be strong, God has His own planned for everything that happen.
Thanks dad, you're always have a nice word to speak! Heart you.
But well, still feel sorry about it.
R.I.P beautiful souls.
I've been calling Your name in my pray. And if You are listen to my pray, please answer it.
I beg You, my Alpha and Omega.
Msg ~~ RIP mom Christinah.
~~ happen the next 2 days after the MH17
No comments:
Post a Comment