What if... This is the last time I receive your email?
This is the last stand I can do to protect the the 6 years of fighting...
What if... we will never be the same again...
We will be the most stranger at all...
What if... This is the last post of you, or us...
This is the first post that confess the real feeling without doubt..
What if, readers, today is my last...
Am I ready to forget my yesterday...
To face my tomorrow...
But, what if, I can't settle up everything before it should done...
Huh! ... I'm so blur, up side down and down upside :p !!
I need the solution, not just the answer..
What should I do. What should I do???
And what if the last stand I make is the wrong solution at all??
What if, it just you. ONLY YOU!
msg ~ what if these all right things go wrong, maybe I should turn LEFT!
No comments:
Post a Comment