Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's been a while from my last post...
I'm just, a lil' bit lazy to write something here...
Just because I'm busy, got a lot of thing to do... I don't even have a time to clean up my car :( ..

Penat tuh x payah cakap la, memang sgt penat. I don't even update most of my social network page... So, if you guys want to contact me, pls add my weChat, id: IvyLovia (PM for the real one).. Or my BBM, PM for my pin.. HAHA..

I'm planning for my BIG dayy. I need an idea and suggestion. And energy. And so on....... :)
 
A lot of things happen, will write it later one by one. But for now, I just want to mention it, after a few months, then sooooooo sudden, I realize that!!
  A few peoples blocked my FB but they're keep telling people that I'm the one who block them, huh??. Emmm, xkisah pun actually, kalau mau block, block je... But pls stop the nonsense story... And to others, I know you block my FB, but maybe for your personal reason, yaiiii... Funny laa..

Anywaysss, have a good time my dear readers. I mish you actually. I mish this blog too...



Msg: FB kena block lg okeh dari kereta yang kena block, HEHEHEHE....