just arrived from KB, what a long wayyy..
I'm tired actually but I still want to write something here...
no reason, I just want it, because,
today is Saturday, and 3 days to come until next year..
That's means today is someone's birthdayy..
29th of December, every yearsss,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKITERU.
Have a blessed one. Have a BLAST!.
BIG hug :p
msg ~ i don't have your number anymore, in the other way, I've changed my number ..
3 comments:
apa no baru?
ain
Thanks a lot For remembering my birthday yuno_san..
And i still remember u are the one who help create my blog..
U can check my update whenever u want from my blog..
Dun worry i'm still alive..hehe
Hontonni arigatou gozaimasu..
~amano yukiteru~
ain, number maxis tuh..
yukki_san, will never forget your birthdayy..
yupzz, so rajin2x update your blog.. glad to know your update :)..
most welkamm..
~ gasai yuno ~
Post a Comment