Sunday, April 24, 2011

.. snack time ..

It's been a few months I didn't update my blog, it's not because I'm busy, a lil' bit I think, but toooooooo focus to my GAMES .. owh my, gamer is BACK ! .. hehehe .. I like play games lot, huh, is that a bad habit? .. God, forgive me .. Well readers, How's life? .. Me, urm, did well .. TQ ..

Actually I'm waiting my cuzzie a.k.a my hunny to fetch me up here, we'll gonna have a SNACK TIME soon .. dekat jak pun, 10 langkah pun sampai da .. but because I'm the cutest and the manja one, so she needs to fetch me up ... hehehehe ...

I'm on DIET now cuz I'm not look good in my dress with a great fatty here and there, jelek, :) :) :) .. so don't be jealous if I look soooooooooo sexy, cuz I deserve to have it .. huhuhu ..

.. well guys, will update more often soon, mish you duds ... muax ...



msg ~ i mish my hunn jacq everytime we got snack time or dating 'bertiga' here ...

No comments: