Sunday, August 8, 2010

AIN Syahzrine ;)

17 / 08 / 2010 ..
jUZ if you guys remember my posted ~ Teman Sepermainan ...

She just married ;) .. attended the wedding .. and,,oh my,, my old classmates were there ..
RiZA, FaeZah, Zuy .. Miss them so much !!

To Ain .. Congrats .. Tak sangka u dlu kawin dari I .. Jealous neh bila 1st friend from year 1 SK, Sekolah Rendah, duduk atas pelamin .. hehe .. Yet so glad she's in her way to another dimension :) ..

I mish her so much .. N so so so HAPPY cuz dapat attend her wedding .. sampai my friend and my sister (yang ikut I ke majlis tersebut) tak percaya yang AIN is my friend from SK lg .. heheh ... saya ulangi SEKOLAH RENDAH ... yang sudah berlalu bertahun2x lama nya, now 2010, year 1 1994 .. Which mean, 16 tahun sudah berlalu .. Will keep her in my heart ..

All the best AIN, macam orang yang nak pg perang .. For a new chapter of your life .. Cherioo ..


msg ~ will married if got someone stick in my heart ;)